Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Aug 14 2007 23:16, Jacky Woo wrote:
>> I got millions of emails these days and no idea how to reply...
>> How to do it?
>
> Generally, using the Reply button.
>

>       Jan
and, rarely and with caution and only, if it makes sense to you, you can
also use the "Reply All" Button.

Furthermore I have very good experiences with the "Delete" Button (this
one is on my keybord) and the "Junk" Button.

Lastly, when there are many emails that I want to apply a common action
to each of them, I use "left click on first email to mark, shift-left
click on last email" and they all get black.

There is much more, but this should get you started.

Eberhard