Per Jessen wrote:

> The standard (according to pecl.php.org) "pecl install mailparse" does
> not work - it complains it cannot find the "mbstring" extension,
> although it is installed.
> I figured it might be worth trying to use 'pear' instead, but this
> didn't work at all.  Complained about files mising here, there and
> everywhere.

OK, I finally managed to get pecl/mailparse installed.  I disabled the
check for dependencies (--nodeps) and manually
created /etc/php5/conf.d/mailparse.ini

I could be wrong, but I get the distinct feeling that the pecl stuff is
growing a bit stale.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - your spam is our business.