On Tuesday 14 August 2007 7:03 pm, David Gersic wrote:
> I know that the answer should be to send a message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I've done that several times now and
> it hasn't worked. The "help" address doesn't respond with anything either.

David, I can confirm this same behaviour..but in my case I  know it's
something on my side (it's my ISP's filtering system). I was missing some
mails from the list... To make a long story short...I decided to open this
gmail account for the mailing lists and now I receive every mail.  The
problem is that I can't unsubscribe from the list (from my other email
account) because I never receive the confirmation email.

I just sent an email to the mailing-list owner to see if he/she can manually
unsubscribe me...Let see if there's a real human there...
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

--
Jorge