Ye... Working for me. Thank you very much...

Gfs

----- Original Message ----- From: "d_garbage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <opensuse@opensuse.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Xorg/beryl => compiz-fusion update

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:56:33 +0100, Gryffus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In beryl-manager i could switch window managers by right-click and when beryl died, it automaticaly switched to kwin. It is possible to have something like that in compiz, or can i use beryl-manager with compiz-fusion?

Thx for advice

Gfs

Hi Gfs,

I too would hope that there will be a beryl-manager style tray-icon in
future. As a user i will continue to ask for it in the project. There is a
early prototype "compiz-fusion-icon":

http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showthread.php?t=3136

But i hear it is still very buggy, and is in no way even slightly
official, just a user-contributed effort. Still it might be of use to you.

i would love to hear from cyberorg, what the current state of play is on
this.
The combination of opensuse & CF is the winner for me, though i've dabbled
around in a few other distros. I'm a newbie at linux, and find opensuse
really holds my hand through most aspects of configuration and use.
Thanks for a great distro, and keep up the good work. :)
Best wishes,
David