* Greg Freemyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-17-07 17:40]:

> >From dia I only have 2 print choices:  "lpr"   and   "file".
>
> lpr causes the drawing to go to my printer.

"lpr" comes up in a window where you have the option to type another
destination.  Type "kprinter" into that window and select "ok", all
w/o the quote marks.

When kprinter opens, you have a drop down menu under the "Printer"
section where you can select the particular printer/action you wish.
Select "Print to file (PDF)".

then, at the bottom of the kprinter window, select "Print".

not quite "Rockette science".