Hi all,

I am trying to rip audio CD's to flac using konqueror's audiocd:/ feature.
When doing so, there is no CDDB information shown, just Track01, Track02, etc.
This used to work in 9.3 or 10.1 (I forget which I used to do this before) but
now I only have 10.2 running here.

On one of my computers Amarok CAN access the CDDB information, so it seems to
be available (Amarok is currently set to access freedb.freedb.org using port
8880).  On the other Amarok can't access the information, but I that is a
problem to be solved later).

Does anyone here know how to get konqueror to access this CDDB information?
Alternatively, is there a better/alternate way to do this ripping which will
incorporate the CDDB information.

Thanks.

--
Don