Eberhard Roloff wrote:
> Ciro Iriarte wrote:

>>> Yes. Apparently there's enough difference with a 16 bit program (written for
>>> Windows 3.1) not to install with CrossOver Linux.
>>>
>>> --
>
>> Try with plain Wine.
>>
>> Ciro
>
> ...and before installing your application, execute "winecfg", where you
> set your "Windos Version" to "Windows 95"
>
> regards
> Eberhard
...furthermore, it is said, that word (ok, there is no Linux version of
this, but at least it can be used with wine) can insert graphics that
have been done as ".drw".
Might be worth a try.

However, seemingly a multitude of apps used to use the extenson ".drw".
Needless to say there fileformats are sharing the same extension, but
are nvertheless mostly incompatible to each other ;-).

So I would definitely prefer to go the wine route with the original
gardener program and see how this works out.

regards
Eberhard

regards
Eberhard