* Rajko M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-28-07 00:30]:
> Have you looked in View menu in Konqueror menu bar, when this mode is
> active.  It is not the same, and it can be used to configure
> presentation. See my other post in this thread.

Possible that he is not starting from the same place :^).

Go to   Settings -> Load View Profile -> File Management
then    View -> View Mode -> File Size View

Many available options can be confusing when you do not start looking
from a profile containing the same options....