Am Donnerstag, 30. August 2007 03:44 schrieb James Knott:
> SOTL wrote:
> > http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=2007082918292633
>
> I find the stories about MS stuffing the ISO ballot box to be more
> interesting, such as 37 identical letters sent to the Norwegian
> committee.  Or how MS bought so many members on Sweden's committee etc.
It's not a secret that they do that, German DIN got sold out too, which makes
me very sad about my country :(

For some German background infos from heise:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/94766
"As "bizzare" and "curious" describe insiders, while Microsoft welcomes this
decision"
Many of them works directly for Microsoft or for companies which works
for/with microsoft (not to mention that two of them were from companies that
develop an "Open-XML-Translator" for Microsoft).
At the end only IBM, SUN, the foreign department and the inner department for
no.IMHO it's especially interesting, that only the parties that are completly
independent from microsoft voted for no.

The German Telekom and Google, which wanted to participate(and guess what they
would have voted for..), where cut out :/

Greetings
Michael