Sylvester Lykkehus wrote:
Benji Weber wrote:
On 31/08/2007, Stan Goodman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hae been searching for the "Community Repositories" module in the YaST, but have failed to find it. This facility was mintioned earlier today in a messsage which is no longer in my mailer, for which I apologize. Can somebody be a bit
more specific about its location?

For the record, if you 'lose' a(n) (important) message from your mailer, you can browse or search through the archives at http://lists.opensuse.org/ . When you find it there, you can also request the message to be resend to your mail account, by looking at the message id in the archive, and send an email to <listname>+get-<message_id>@opensuse.org.

this is a good idea, so you can anwser the message :-)

you can also subscribe to gmane "gmane.linux.suse.opensuse.user"

(I use to have the two subsciption type together, news group is easily set "all lessage read" and very handy to search back the original message when one need to jump in the middle of a thread :-)
jdd