Hi,

I (still) have the same problem. I posted it to the german suse list some weeks and I ain't got no reply. But initiating the connection from the computer fit my needs, so I didnot spend much time to find a way to get the normal behaviour. So if you find a solution I am interested as well.

Good luck,
Carsten

Andre Truter schrieb:
After upgrading to openSUSE 10.2, my computer is not visible from my
phone via bluetooth anymore.

I can connect to the phone via OBEX and send files from the computer,
but if I want to send files from the phone, it is not able to locate
the computer when you search for devices on the phone.

I tried it with the gnome bluetooth applet as well as the KDE bluetooth applet.
I also recreated my bluetooth setup from scratch, but it still does not help.

Any idea what might be wrong?

I tried it with Nokia 9300 and N70 phones, both used to be able to see
the computer when I ran SUSE 10.1 and earlier.

Thanks