Will Stephenson wrote:
On Tuesday 04 September 2007 07:13:28 Bob S wrote:
Somebody please help me get my kmail back?

It's in kdepim3. There is currently a lot of change happening in the buildservice KDE3 packages as we sync up with what will be in 10.3 there. If you need a really stable (in the sense of unchanging packages, you may need to downgrade your KDE to the 3.5.5 packages that came with 10.2.

Will

Thanks for replying Will,

Yep, I had to downgrade all of KDE all of the way back to the original that came with 10.2 Shame, because there were several upgrades along the way until this last one which broke KMail.

Surely I can't be the only one that this happened to.

Should I be reporting a bug? or is it known and the right people are already working on it. Will we get to know when it is safe to upgrade again, or cross our fingers and hope?

Bob S.