hi all,

I recently upgraded to KDE 3.5.7 using smart which retrieves the packages from
PackMan's repository.
The upgrade was just fine and this new version seems to be performing slightly
better than 3.5.5.

Anyway, I've noticed that on both systems (now 2 GB RAM and 2 GB swap each), at
home and at work, the use of the swap space slowly increases faster than with
3.5.5. It can reach 100% within 1 week. So the only way to free up that
allocated space is to reboot the system, which in some cases isn't a good idea,
but that's the only solution as it becomes unusable (too slow and unresponsive,
etc)

Has anyone out there noticed these symptoms as well? if so, what do you do to
solve/workaround them?

Cheers,
Martin