* Chuck Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [09-10-07 14:29]:
> One of the server I take care of, the admin of that site did something
> stupid. They want to upgrade their spamassassin to 3.2.3, because the
> last update version for 10.1 was 3.1.8. They upgrade from perl, by
> doing
>
> perl -MCPAN -eshell
>
> install Mail::SpamAssassin
>
> Once that it was done, now they aren't getting mail.  They are getting
> this error message every time a message comes on the box....

dl the openSUSE rpm and install, force if necessary.  Your rpm system
does not know about the cpan installation, which probably placed files
in unconventional (for openSUSE anyway) locations.

afaik, there is no undo or backing out of a cpan installation, except
by hand one file at a time.