Hi,

On Dienstag, 11. September 2007, Jonathan Arnold wrote:
> I seem to be having a packman repositry problem. I'm getting:
>
> File /repodata/repomd.xml not found on media:
> http://packman.unixheads.com/suse/10.2
>
> And it's true, there is no repomd.xml in that folder. There is a
> repomd.xml.key, but that's not good enough!

Known problem:

--- snip -----
Just FYI and because here is as good/bad as anywhere else...

The Packman repository is currently broken at least for 10.2 because
quota was exceeded on the server (and the repo-md metadata couldn't be
generated properly).

Will be fixed ASAP. Unfortunately, the mirrors have already rsynced and,
well, they're broken too ;)
Most mirrors sync every 30min though, which also means it should be
fixed everywhere quite quickly.

(reported earlier today on the opensuse-project list)

Greetings from Stuhr
hartmut
--
Hartmut Meyer, EMEA NTS Business Development Project Manager
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Volker Smid, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)