Anders Johansson wrote:
On Wednesday 05 September 2007 14:00:21 Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Jerry Houston wrote:
Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Linux is not Windows, so kindly quit offering solutions which are most
appropriate for that horrific abortion of an O/S.
inexperienced with computers, or both.
I've been programming since 1980.

I'm more than familiar with more than half a dozen distinct operating
sytems (and that's counting ALL of Linux and Unix as ONE O/S).

I've written operating systems, including a multi-user, multi-tasking
one on a mere 8-bit 6809...

And your point is?

I don't know about his point, but my point is that if the above is really true, you really should spend less time behaving like a sociopathic 8-year old

A quick google reveals that you behave like this all over the internet. It really isn't very nice

Only towards idiots.