On 11 Sep 2007 19:52:54 GMT, Chris Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes having problems, can' t get it installed due to dependencies libqt4, dbus
> 1.0.0. Let me >know if you get it installed and what you had to do to get it
> installed.

the install of 1.4 failed for me with a pretty generic "dependency
failed: there are no installable providers of skype, marking this
attempt as invalid" (or something close to that).

The 1.3 still installs fine. Something interesting though: after
installing 1.3, I tried again to install 1.4 - this time no error,
just a notice that "the packages are already installed".

Sounds to me a bit like the RPM may be deficient?

Peter