Sunny schreef:
On 9/11/07, Koenraad Lelong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I just updated my laptop, it installed a new kernel. Now my NVidia-card
doesn't work any more. I activated the nv-driver, but I would like the
nvidia-one back. I tried to uninstall and re-install, but this didn't
work. The download-site seems not to have a new version.
Any suggestions before I try compiling from source ?
Running 10.1.

You will need to install it manually. If it was installed with an rpm,
uninstall it, and the download nvidia-installer, and run it. You will
need to have kernel-sources installed in order for this to work, as it
will need to build the kernel module.

Read the README on the download page.

I installed with the nvidia-installer. Seems to work fine now.
Thanks.
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong