download the latest driver from http://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/nforce/1.23/NFORCE-Linux-x86-1.23.zip
1) unzip NFORCE-Linux-x86-1.23.zip
2) cd NV_Linux_DRV_PKG_v1.23/SuSE10.2/rpm
3) rpm -Uvh nvlan-suse10.2-0.62-1.23.i586.rpm
4) cp /lib/modules/2.6.18.2-34-default/kernel/drivers/net/forcedeth.ko /lib/modules/2.6.18.8-0.5-default/kernel/drivers/net/
reboot
5) use Yast to configure, you will get this "Giga-byte Ethernet controller" at the network card configuration setting.

Enjoy!!!

Notes: assumed u download the NFORCE-Linux-x86-1.23 and your kernel is 2.6.18.8-0.5 (32bits), if you install 64bits OpenSuse10.2, then changed accordingly.