Jonathan Arnold wrote:
Chris Vagionas wrote:
I have no idea why, but amarok suddenly won't start.
Every time i try to launch amarok I get the following:

14:46 chvagion:~ > amarok
Amarok: [Loader] Starting amarokapp..
Amarok: [Loader] Don't run gdb, valgrind, etc. against this binary! Use
amarokapp.

Any idea what to do ?
Funny you should bring this up - amarok has started doing the same thing
for me. A couple of lines and then nothing. Not sure what the problem
is.

I got it fixed by updating everything involved, including KDE
I solved the problem too..
I completely removed amarok and tried reiinstalling it, but nothing.
I also tried removing  my amarok-profile but nothing.
I could not find any solution (cause I had no warning or idea what the problem was)

So I just restored to a ghost image i had  created a week ago.