Hi list,

I'm testing 2 different webcam models: a generic and cheap 1.3MP webcam and a Microsoft VX-1000 webcam.

This 2 cams are properly recognized e working on Suse 10.2 - kernel 2.6.18.8-0.5-default ) by lsusb:

Generic Webcam: ID 0c45:613c Microdia  (using uvcvideo module)
Microsft VX-1000: ID  045e:00f7 Microsoft Corp  (using gspca module)

Both webcams are working fine, but both models (using different modules drivers) present excessively yellowish or greenish images or saturated colors.

With gspca, I tried to make some adjustments with autoexpo=0/1, usbgrabber=0/1, RBG=on/off ... Nothing working here... Adjustments of colors seem not make any satisfactory result.
Same with generic cam with  uvcvideo module ...

Any tip ?