On Thursday 20 September 2007 12:34:16 pm Benji Weber wrote:
> On 20/09/2007, Ben Kevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would totally understand if the reasoning was because it is not
> > considered fully tested / stable with Novell modifications, that would
> > make more sense ,but to just have the release of a long anticipated OOo
> > put off because someone "doesn't have time" just blows my mind..
>
> OOo has been released, there are even openSUSE packages, all that
> hasn't happened yet is having it moved from the build service
> repository containing development builds to the one containing stable
> builds. OOo 2.3 will also be shipped with the upcoming openSUSE 10.3.
>
> _
> Benjamin Weber

Thanks

I understand that, but it is crazy that several days after the release
openSUSE users don't have it in their "Stable" repository because one person
doesn't have time to do so.

--
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't
wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me