Hi all,

when I give the command (on Opensuse 10.2)
  mail -s subj [EMAIL PROTECTED] < ascii.txt
the E-mail is send with the file ascii.txt Base64 encoded. How can I switch
that off, so that the text file appears as "plain text" in the body of the
E-mail?

           Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd