Hi,
I want to mix some music and use therefore the headphone-out and the
line-out of my soundcard independently. By now, I can only change the
volume for both headphone-out and line-out together using master-volume.
The Volume-control for the Headphones in the mixer doesn't have any effect.
Does anyone know if that is possible with my soundcard?
Intel 82801DB-ICH4 Chipset Analog Devices AD1981B .

I'am using the modules snd_intel8x0, snd_ac97_bus, snd_ac97_codec

Thanks for any help
Kilian