Hi,

I am trying to make my printer work wit opensuse 10.3. Seems to be
detected correctly but there is no PSC 1315 (or 1310 series) in the
drivers list. I checked the opensuse site and it says that it is
supported. The only "similar" one is PhotoSmart P1315, but I don't think
is the same (I tested it just in case and it would work).

I have the hplip-hpijs 2.7.7 package. Am I missing something?

Also when I try to detect the scanner with the yast utility, it stays in
the "Detect USB and SCSI scanners" for ever (well, I actually get tired
waiting cause I wouldn't expect to be that long).

Thanks in advance for any help.