Will Stephenson wrote:

> Good explanation.  You can set up a folder hierarchy within Local Folders
> with
> multiple POP3 accounts delivering and storing in separate folders. Step by
> step:

Thank you guys all for the lots of info. That scheme works for me, and
I'll try to set it up later today. I just have 5 accounts with different
"priorities", so keeping them all separate was my main concern.

I see that there is lots of stuff to "discover" in KMail (thanks to
Randall and Will)

Thanks a lot again.

Regards,
Sergey