James Knott wrote:
> Jonathan Arnold wrote:
>> Jorge Fábregas wrote:

>>> Wow thanks Peter! I didn't know about these!  I was using Tuxcards
>>> (as two-pane) and pwmanager for password managing.  The problem with
>>> tux and pwmanager is that they're not currently maintained (at least
>>> there hasn't been a new release for more than a year) so I'm glad to
>>> know about these two new options!
>>>

>> I noticed a KDE adaptation of tuxcards called Knowit:
>>
>> KnowIt is a simple tool for managing notes. It is similar to TuxCards,
>> but KDE-based.
>> Notes are organized in tree-like hierarchy, texts are in RichText
>> format, so bold,
>> italic and lists are supported, with more to come.
>>

> What about URL's?  It would be nice to be able to click on a link in a
> note.  Tuxcards doesn't support that.

Sorry don't use it, just noticed when searching the repositories for Tuxcards.
And it looks like it hasn't be touched in years either.

http://knowit.sourceforge.net/

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Linux Brain Dump - Linux Notes, HOWTOs and Tutorials:

Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:
    http://freebsd.amazingdev.com/blog/