Just installled 10.3 (AMD64) and managed to overcome 1st Nvidia X server
problem (using yast). I thought to ask some questions before trying things
(as my last generation hardware experience since pentium 4 is only a week
old).

Is OpenSuse 10.3  is SATA hot-pluggable?
Can I install SATA DVDRW instead of an IDE drive without any issues?
Can I run desktop effects with Geforce 7200 GS? (not in XGL's DB)
How is Nvidia SLI on OpenSuse? (just to know for the future)
The AMD64 version seems to be really CPU aggressive, in fact it uses the CPU
so intensively until the a total freeze of the computer (never used that small
reset button until now). All these freezes were during multitasking and yast
software installation, maybe a bug.
Also got very HEAVY memory leak on firefox (800MB of RAM) when doing NOTHING.

Thanks,

Speart