On Sunday 07 October 2007 10:45:25 am Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> CyberOrg wrote:
>
> Thanks for your reply CyberOrg.
>
> > su -
> > nvidia-xconfig --composite
> > nvidia-xconfig --allow-glx-with-composite
> > nvidia-xconfig --render-accel
> > nvidia-xconfig --add-argb-glx-visuals
>
> I cannot see, that I have nvidia-xconfig installed.
> I installed nvidia per the info give in one of the !nvidia's found on #suse
> and I installed it with 1-click-install
>
> Here's what nvidia I have and not have:
>
> http:www.urbakken.dk/nvidia1.jpg
> and
> http://www.urbakken.dk/nvidia2.jpg

> > No need to put "emerald --replace &" in startup, add emerald
> > --replace& in Alt+F2 -> ccsm -> decoration -> command.
>
> This just above is what I don't quite understand.
> Could I ask you to cut it out for me with a sissor ? :-)
>
> > Cheers
> >
> > -J
>
> Cheers
> Erik

Open YaST --> Software --> Community Repositories
  Check "NVIDIA Repository" --> Finish

Open Software Management -->Filter DropDown Box choose Repositories
  Go to NVIDIA Repository install x11-video-nvidiaG01 and
nvidia-gfxG01-kmp-(then your kernel type) , you can check your kernel type by
running uname -r at a terminal.

Click Accept.. just for good measure reboot. And let us know how it goes..

Oh, also be sure that you have disabled XGL by running the same command you
did before..