On 10/7/07, Charalampos Alexopoulos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I mean that when i start the computer with dvd in the computer boot from
> hard disk, no boot options.
> But when i put the dvd with the 10.2 it gives me the boot options.

Looks like a bad dvd. Check the md5 checksum of the iso you
downloaded, to be sure you have the right stuff. Then try to burn
again, maybe the media was bad.

Or, you can do:
dd if=/dev/dvd of=myimage.iso. This will try to read the whole media.
Then you can make a md5 checksum of myimage.iso and see if it is the
same.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.