Hi!

I have a new HP DL140 G3 with 5GB RAM (2+2+1+1) that I have installed OpenSuse 10.3 on. Since the machine is going to be virtualized running atleast 2 more sessions I installed Yast-VM and then the XEN support. (Everything thourgh yast). The system said that I could restart my machine and use the XEN-kernel.

When restarting I get the following message (quite earliy in the startup)

BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address c11c5c8

a little bit later

Oops: 0003 [#1]

and at the end

Is there anythinig I can do to make this work or do I have to wait for an updated XEN?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson