Hi,

Not a big deal, but during the installation of the x86_64 Opensuse 10.3 under
vmware, choosing the french language at boot, I noticed an error on the
opensuse version. The text in the pictures during installation, describing
important or new features of this great OS referred to... opensuse 10.2 and
not opensuse 10.3 !!

It occured two or three times (wasn't watching it all thru the install
process).

Dunno, if it is the same in the english version or on the i386 version.
Has someone noticed it yet ?
That's it...not a big deal but... I suddently had a doubt on whether i picked
up the right DVD ;-)

Matthias
                     Matthias Titeux, PhD
Département de génétique des maladies cutanées et allergiques
            dans des modèles animaux et chez l'homme.
                      INSERM U563 - CPTP
                 Pavillon Lefebvre, 5ème étage
                          CHU Purpan
                            BP3028