On 10/9/07, Matthew Stringer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What kind of machine do I need for this, although I'm not getting an error it
> sits there for about 90 minutes on my 2GHz machine and the crashes, need to
> reset the PC to get back up and running?

You are able to network boot the client and it crashes after 90 minutes?

It should not take more than a minute to boot up a client with even 128 MB ram.

> Anyone recommend an alternative to this (even if it's not running SUSE), need
> to find a solution that works.

You just want to run some scripts after booting, so you need to modify
kiwi squashfs/nfs image to do that, as explained earlier, remove
ldm/ltsp specific scripts and put the ones you need to run.

Other solution that performs better than what we have is ltsp5 on
ubuntu, but you would have to do the same(change scripts) there too.

Ciao

-J