Stefan Hundhammer wrote:
> Folks, please get just a little bit more informed before you start bashing
> Novell. The old SuSE people don't do it, and there are reasons for that.

Wow, I already considered Novell heroic enough in the SCO affair that I
stuck with them even through what I consider a disgusting cozying up to
Microsoft.

It's good to hear that there are more heroic actions to support.  I'd
never have heard all this without your comments and I appreciate it,
Stefan.

John Perry