From: Kenneth Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > This is not correct.
> > >
> > > I've opened the box and had a look on the DVDs.
>

> > > Regards
> > > Frankv
> > > --
> > >

> > What about the manuals?  Did they bring them back?  A family member is
> > finally
> tired of Windows enough to try and they would need them to start (or call me
> at
> work for everything, due to opposite schedules).
> >

> > Thanks
>
> They are available on the install media (I think) or the ftp site in PDF
> format.
>
> --
> Ken Schneider
> UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998
>
> --

No hardcopy then I take it?

I asked them to email me there specs, and it is a Pentium 4 2.8, with a Pentium
D processor.  I thought that was a 32 bit, but it shows on the download page
that is is a 64 bit.  I am still running 10.0 as its been stable, with no
reason to upgrade yet, in a 64 bit version.
Everything I have needed has been 64 bit, but I haven't looked at the 32 bit in
a while, are we passed most of the early compatibility issues?

Thanks