http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette

> That the old-timers, the for real experts, the ones
> who can really give you advice, have grown tired of this. They just go
> "plonk" and your request for assistance or review of your advice is
> completely ignored. Is that what you want? Why did you come here in the
> first place? I find myself "plonking" those messages quite regularly
> lately. Those are the rules for THIS list. Do you want the answer to your
> question, or not?
>
> I am far from an expert but have been lurking, learning, from this most
> outstanding list and an occasional contributor for many years now. Come on
> all of you new list people and you who remain obstinate; just go with the
> flow. OK ? Trim and bottom post. OK? Any and/or argumentative replies will
> be completely ignored. That is the way it works on THIS list.
>
> How about it list users? Do I stand alone?

No you are not alone.
I'm just tired to jump in, look for link to this list netiquette and post
reply that can start another fruitloss thread.
I appreciate you effort.

Just added to netiquete:
"      Conclusion
The old-timers, the real experts, the ones who can really give advice, have
grown tired of people that use any message style and shape that come in mind.
Many just "plonk" a message and request for assistance is completely ignored.
So if you want good advice, please, do only what you do when visit someones
home, accept hosts customs."

--
Regards,
Rajko.