Hi,

I'm trying to get the online update working in openSUSE 10.3

The syntax used by zypper in /etc/cron.d/yast2-online-update is incorrect

zypper up -y -t patch --skip-interactive

will not run as the '-y' option is invalid.

If I remove the -y option the command does run but  the '--skip-interactive'
directive is incorrect as well as the 'patch' command.

So does any one know what the correct options for zypper are for the cron
file?

--
Regards,

Graham Smith