----- Original Message -----
From: "G T Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: opensuse@opensuse.org
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:51:13 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: [opensuse] OOo 2.3 splash screen says 2.1

James Knott wrote:
> Chris Arnold wrote:
>> I upgraded OOo to 2.3 but when i start OO 2.3, the splash screen still
>> says 2.1. I updated opemoffice_org-nld but still says the same thing.
>> How do i get the OOo splash screen to reflect 2.3?
>>
> What version is listed when you click on Help > About OpenOffice.org?

I noticed similar 2.1 splash after upgrading, still 2.3 in about... does
not really bother me much whether splash says its the Wizard of Oz or
whatever :-) as long it mostly works, (which isn't really happening for
me at moment, but that's another can of worms which I going have a look
at in more detail when I have the time..)....

- --
telephone.

Bjarne Stroustrup

I had pointed this out to the developers; on 10.3 GA the OOo graphics say only
"Version 2".

Hope that helps,
Mark

A Message From...  L. Mark Stone

Reliable Networks of Maine, LLC

"Uptime.  All the time."

477 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101
Tel: (207) 772-5678
Web: http://www.reliablenetworks.com

This email was sent from Reliable Networks of Maine LLC.
It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please
delete it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.