I'm running right now the latest patches as well and I still have this
read only problem and its on 3 machines each with a slightly different
setup but the same. One of my machines has its swap partition on a
raid 5 actually and it also suffers the same problem. Please keep us
posted if you find anything out.

Thanks,
- Jake