Hi!

I'm looking for a solution about how to do a network upgrade from 10.2 to 10.3. But I have so far not found anything that helped me.

In Yast there are a tool called "System upgrade" witch I thought would perform this service for me. But I can't find out how to tell it that there exists a new version of Opensuse that it should upgrad to.

Please point me to where I can read about how to do this if it's possible. I rather not hack grub-files.

Best regards
Roland