On 10/14/2007 03:25 PM, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> I have tried to use the Ndisinstaller on opensuse10.3
>
> At the point of startup, Ndiswrapper show, that it cannot find
> 'kernel-headers'
>
> And the installed 'kernel-headers' are named linux-kernel-headers-2.6.22-19
> in the 10.3 install.
>
> How can I change the name so that I can use Ndisinstaller ?

kernel headers refer to the kernel source, but you do not need to
install ndiswrapper from source.  Just make sure you install both
ndiswrapper AND the ndiswrapper-kmp package that matches your kernel.
That package is prepackaged for your system and available via Yast
assuming you have setup the oss repo and update repo.

--
Joe Morris