On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 20:41 +0200, jdd wrote:
> Bryen wrote:
> > In an effort to stay in line with the rules of the road here, I have a
> > question about Evolution.   If I do a reply to a posting, obviously, it
> > will only reply to the sender.
> >
> > However, if I reply all, then it replies to the original poster and CC's
> > the list.    I've noticed that when others do that, I get a double email
> > from them.  I'm sure I'm doing the same to others.
> >
> > I'm using Evolution/iMAP into this list.  Is there anything I can do in
> > Evolution to make it switch things around so that a reply doesn't get
> > double-sent?
> >
> you can manually trim the other adress :-)
>
> jdd

I wouldn't exactly call it trimming.  More like cut and replace.   I
have to delete the contents of the To: field, then copy the contents of
the CC: field into the To: field.

If I leave it untouched, right now, it says TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and CC:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This makes it a real pain to follow the rules of the road here.  And
apparently from a recent post I observed, others are having this problem
too.  I'm not criticizing the rules here, just asking for assistance in
how to follow the rules here while still using Evolution, which I happen
to like and use as my preferred client.

--
---Bryen---