it's not tested by openSUSE 10.3, but pls try
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.6.3/opensuse/

The new version v1.8.0 will be released early next week, and
I will make a package of that version soon.
--
Ishikawa

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:10:28 +0200
Juraj Trenkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is anybody preparing pgadmin3  rpm files for openSUSE 10.3? I tried
> compilation but without success,.
>
> configure: error: Could not find your PostgreSQL installation
> in /var/lib/pgsql/data/
>
> juraj
> --

Ishikawa Toshiyuki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>