Jake Conk wrote:
Hello,

I just did a 'zypper update' and now apparently all my links to my
java stuff are broken, specifically all the java links in
'/etc/alternatives/java*'... Is there a program I am supposed to run
to fix the broken links when installing new java software or
something?

Thanks,
- Jake
Run /usr/sbin/update-alternatives as root.

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin