Hi All,

Anyone suffering a Yast 2 crash ?

I installed Samba client to interface with Windows and now Yast 2 crashes
after reading the repositories with this error message.

Exception Occured: SQL logic error or missing database
YaST got signal 11 at YCP file /usr/share/YaST2/clients/sw_single.ycp:187
/sbin/yast2: line 386:  6420 Segmentation fault      $ybindir/y2base
$module "$@" "$SELECTED_GUI" $Y2_GEOMETRY $Y2QT_ARGS

I have tried rpm --rebuilddb and zypper update and got this error message.
name:~ # zypper update
* Building repository 'openSUSE-10.3-DVD 10.3' cache
Error building the cache database:
SQL logic error or missing database
Disabling repository 'openSUSE-10.3-DVD 10.3' because of the above error.
* Cleaning repository 'Packman-RPMs' cache
Segmentation fault

Can't install any software or updates until this is fixed.

--
Kindest regards,

Clive
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.rogers/