Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> On 10/22/2007 06:58 AM, Terje J. Hanssen wrote:
>
>> I.e yesterday I upgraded Seamonkey from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 with KDE YOU.
>> This could also be done with the identical YOU in 10.2 Gnome, or by
>> using the Package menu from "Add/Remove Software" as well.
>>

> But that was a security update.  YOU only updates from the update
> repository.

And yet, 10.3 KDE YOU contains more updates than Gnome YOU
(Patch_Selector) or Updater Details.

I checked first in KDE YOU: 2 updates available (didn't install them)
Then with Gnome Updater: 1 update available, installed it
Verified with Gnome YOU that now was empty
Went back to KDE YOU, and could still install the additional update
Why?