Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [opensuse] mplayer svn version
  Date & Time: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:24:16 +0700 (WIT)

[chika] == "chika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has written:

chika> can i get download link for mplayer svn? (of course with all deps)

Execute;

 > svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer

and

 > svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav libdvdnav

Moreover, install LIVE555  amrnb, amrwb via Packman. In case of amrnb, and
amrwb, install devel files at the same tome. win32codecs aswell.

chika> my mplayer doesn't work since i install 10.3.... (i have download mplayer
chika> n all deps on packman, but bad sound produced)

?

Is it a mplayer's problem?
Did you confirm the audio device as follows?

 > mplayer -ao help

You might haven't installed the proper audio files.

---
  野宮  賢             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

          "Bill! You married with Computers.
           Not with Me!"