Hi,
I am using 10.3/32bit and my toolk for monitoring cpu temp and speed,
fan speeds and the like is lm-sensors with the KDE frontend ksensors.

Up to SuSE 10.2 this used to also display the temperature of my harddisk
if I had hddtemp installed.

Now I have hddtemp installed, but for the life of me I cannot get
ksensors to display my harddisk temperature. Anything else from
lm-sensors is there. I am using ksensors 0.7.3 from packman.

Any hints how to get my harddisk temperature into ksensors to be
displayed on my desktop are appreciated?

Thanks much for help

Eberhard