On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 18:46 +0200, Jan Kupec wrote:

> see http://en.opensuse.org/Zypper and man zypper for more
>
> Jano
>
>How do I update my system using zypper? '# zypper update' yields
>'Nothing to do.' while according to the 'openSUSE updater applet' I have
>over 130 upgradable packages.
>--
>Regards,
>
>Aniruddha

Ok learned that '# zypper update -t package' upgrades the entire system :).
Unfortunately I immediately run into trouble, anyone know how I should fix this?

2 Problems:
Problem: No valid solution found with just resolvables of best architecture.
Problem: Cannot install wesnoth-data-base, because it is conflicting with
wesnoth-data

Problem: No valid solution found with just resolvables of best architecture.
  With this run only resolvables with the best architecture have been regarded.
Regarding all possible resolvables takes time, but can come to a valid result.
 Solution 1: Make a solver run with ALL possibilities.
  Regarding all resolvables with a compatible architecture.
number, (r)etry or (c)ancel>

--
Regards,

Aniruddha

Please adhere to the OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette