Listmates,

        I am trying to figure out why kgpg only shows keys as trusted
(ultimately or none at all). I'll pick on Carlos for this example. In
kgpg the only trust state for keys shown is ultimately, otherwise the
keys are shown as "unknown" even though I have selected to "fully" trust
the key. See:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshot/kgpg-keys.png and
http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshot/kgpg-fully.png

        Why is the key "unknown" when it is "fully" trusted? When I select
"ultimately", then the key shows it:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/screenshot/kgpg-ultimately.png

        Does this have to do with a distinction between having a private/public
key pair or just the public key? Is this a bug? The handbook is silent
on the issue.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC